NASCAR Drivers and Dodge Dealers Nationwide Invite Consumers to Celebrate "Premiere 2004"
- Dodge “Premiere 2004” kicks-off with Premiere Night on June 17, continues with Premiere Days through June 21
- Dodge NASCAR Nextel Cup drivers join Premiere Night festivities
- Premiere 2004 attendees can register to win an all-new 2005 Dodge Magnum and special NASCAR weekend
Dodge NASCAR Nextel Cup drivers and Dodge dealers nationwide are inviting more than 4 million consumers to a “sneak preview” of new Dodge vehicles at “Premiere 2004” celebrations nationwide. The festivities begin with an invitation-only Premiere Night event at nearly 2,000 dealerships on June 17 and continue with open-to-the-public Premiere Days through June 21.
Consumers will have the opportunity to experience first-hand the new face of Dodge including the all-new 2005 Dodge Magnum, 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan with Stow ‘n Go™ seating and storage and the HEMI®-powered 2004 Dodge Durango.
Premiere 2004 attendees can also register to win an all-new 2005 Dodge Magnum, the ultimate transportation for the lucky winner to a special NASCAR weekend at an upcoming race. The winner and their guest will also become honorary members of a driver’s pit crew.
As part of the Dodge Premiere Night festivities, guests can ask questions of the stars of Dodge racing via a broadcast into dealerships coast to coast. Dodge drivers participating in the program, hosted by NASCAR broadcaster and Fox announcer Mike Joy, and Joe Eberhardt, Executive Vice President – Global Sales, Marketing and Service, Chrysler Group, include:
- Rusty Wallace - #2 Miller Light Dodge
- Kasey Kahne - #9 UAW/Dodge Dealers Dodge
- Ryan Newman - #12 ALLTEL Dodge
- Jeremy Mayfield - #19 UAW/Dodge Dealers Dodge
- Sterling Marlin - #40 Coors Light Dodge
- Casey Mears - #41 Target Dodge
- Jamie McMurray - #42 Havoline Dodge
- Jeff Green - #43 General Mills Dodge
“We are thrilled to have our Dodge racing teams on hand as we launch our new products,” said Darryl Jackson, Vice President - Dodge Marketing. “Dodge Premiere 2004 events build on the successful Chrysler Premiere Night in April where more than 200,000 consumers visited our dealerships nationwide as we launched the all-new Chrysler brand line-up.”
Dodge vehicles showcased at Premiere 2004 include:
- All-new 2005 Dodge Magnum: the new shape of American muscle arrives in dealerships in June. With rear-wheel drive and a HEMI® engine inside, Magnum is a boldly styled, muscular vehicle that delivers on-road performance and smart space that fits customer’s active lifestyles.
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan with Stow 'n Go™ seating and storage system: the only minivan in the market with second- and third-row seats that fold into the floor. Dodge Caravan has been the minivan sales leader for more than 20 years, and with more than 15 new features available for 2005, Dodge continues its leadership in the minivan segment. With a variety of models and prices to choose from, Dodge Caravan and Grand Caravan offer more flexibility, more safety features, a quieter ride and the most refined minivan driving experience available today.
- HEMI® powered Dodge Durango: built bigger inside and out, the 2004 Dodge Durango lives up to the “utility” promise of sport utility-vehicles. With best-in-class power, the ability to tow 8,950 lbs. and seating for seven passengers, the broad-shouldered Durango is more powerful than ever with a HEMI® engine.
- Dodge Ram: the leading truck lineup on the market, includes the Dodge Ram 1500 with legendary HEMI power, the most powerful mass production light-duty pickup on the market; the Dodge Ram SRT-10, the Guinness Book of World Records fastest production pickup ever; and the Dodge Ram Heavy Duty Cummins 600, the strongest pickup on the market with 600 lb.-ft. of class-dominating torque.
- Dodge Dakota:delivers bold Dodge styling and full-size capability. Dakota offers best-in-class power, payload and towing capability and provides seating for six, making it the most versatile and powerful compact pickup available.
- Dodge SRT-4: feels like a "tuner" car inside and out with a turbocharged engine and a race-inspired interior. With roominess, value, high-performance driving characteristics and an earth-rattling sound system, it's practical enough for everyday driving yet capable of leading the pack on the race yet.