One-Stop Video Shop for Broadcasters
- Downloadable broadcast-quality video available
- Choose individual clips or "Chrysler Compilation"
- Available through Chrysler Media Site to registered users
"Chrysler Compilation 1" runs 6:16 and contains video including the following: First Chrysler Vehicle, Walter P. Chrysler footage, 1940’s War Manufacturing Footage, 1960’s Manufacturing Footage, Lee Iacocca Commercial, Original Minivan Reveal, Original Minivan running footage, “Magic Wagon” Commercial, DaimlerChrysler DayOne, Chrysler LLC First Day, Bob Nardelli – Chairman & CEO, Chrysler LLC, Tom LaSorda – Vice Chairman & President, Chrysler LLC, Jim Press – Vice Chairman & President, Chrysler LLC.
"Chrysler Compilation 2" runs 8:24 and contains footage including the following: 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2009 Chrysler Town & Country, 2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8, 2009 Dodge Ram 1500, 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, Chrysler 200C EV Concept, Jeep Patriot EV, Dodge Circuit EV, Chrysler LLC Headquarters & Technology Center, Warren Truck Assembly Plant, Toledo North Assembly Plant, Windsor Assembly Plant, Global Engine Manufacturing Alliance (GEMA) Engine Plant.
It’s easy and quick to find and download broadcast quality video from the Chrysler Media Website.
Here are the steps:
- Log onto http://media.chrysler.com
- Click on “Video” in the colored box to the right of the large photo on the site’s homepage.
- A number of channels will appear on the screen. Within those categories are individual clips available for download.
- For plant b-roll, click on the “manufacturing” channel. For product b-roll, choose the brand or model for the vehicle in which you’re interested. For Chrysler World Headquarters and Chrysler Technical Center, and top executives, click on “Chrysler LLC.” There is also video of our top executives under the categories for the major auto shows.
- You can preview a clip before downloading by simply clicking on it. If you’d like that clip, follow the instructions for downloading to the right of the clip.
- When you attempt to download you will be asked to either log in, if you’re already registered, or to register. It takes just a minute.
- Once you receive a confirmation email that your registration has been activated, you can continue to download the desired clips.